Personal data that we processOne Fox processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process::
- First- and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail adress
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal dataOne Fox processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- One Fox analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long do we keep personal data
One Fox does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. For the newsletter, this means that we keep your data until you unsubscribe. For general contact and information requests, data is retained during the handling of this request; ranging from a few minutes to several weeks. For applicants, this means that we keep your data as long as the procedure is ongoing, after which the data is deleted.
Sharing personal data with third parties
One Fox does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. One Fox remains responsible for these processing operations.
View, adjust or delete dataYou have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by One Fox and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal dataOne Fox takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. One Fox has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data